They just keep going.and going.
Here are twenty-six creative activities to engage kids with fantastic Bible-focused, high-energy fun Correlated with Bible-in-Life and Echoes curriculum for September 2008 through June 2009, this book is loaded with innovative ideas-including scripture references and teacher tips-and provides a great resource for alternative Step 3 activities. Or use it with your own lesson plans-this handy resource fits well with any curriculum or can be used as a stand-alone activity.
Kids never seem to slow down and with Game-a-Thon you can keep up with them. Inside you'll find page after page of games that tweens will just love playing, from the wacky to the high-energy. And while they're laughing and acting out, they'll also be learning God's Word, because every activity in Game-a-Thon is based on Scripture. With themes for lessons, teacher tips, and Bible references, you've got an awesome youth ministry tool in hand
Ten FUNstuff titles to choose from
- Stick 'Em Ups Bible Crafts for Preschool
- Preschool Bible Games That Teach
- Through-the-Bible Crafts for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Score With Scripture Games for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Pretty Quick & Easy Bible Dramas for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Memory Maker Bible Crafts for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Classy, Flashy Bible Dramas for Tweens
- Game-a-Thon: Games that Teach God's Word for Tweens
- Action Cool Theater for Middle School
- Full Tilt: Wacky Games that Teach God's Word for Middle School