The Episcopal Handbook provides historical and theological information about the Episcopal Church alongside fun-filled facts and practical tips for being a churchgoing follower of Jesus Christ.
Complete with illustrations, the book presents a combination of vast truths, complex details, and bits of humor about the Episcopal understanding of the Christian life. This unique and handy resource is perfect for youth, adults, students, families, and all those interested in learning about much of what encompasses life in the church.
• How to Stay Alert in Church
• How to be a Greeter (or Usher, or Acolyte, etc.)
• How to tell the difference between a “Vocation” and a “Vacation”
• How to Survive a Service in an Un-Air-Conditioned Church
• A brief history of the Anglican Communion
• How to Interpret “Controversial” Bible Passages and Remain Episcopalian
•…and dozens more!