Quiet Strength DVD
TYNDALE HOUSE PUBL
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
In this engaging and revealing DVD presentation, Coach Tony Dungy encourages us to look beyond life's struggles and disappointments, and learn to live with a sense of purpose and significance. Anyone who loves sports and desires a winning life will enjoy this candid look at how one man used his quiet strength to rise to the top despite overwhelming personal and professional obstacles.
- Suitable for men, women, and small groups;
- Addresses the life issues most people face;
- Includes NFL footage;
- Fast-paced, engaging;
- Can be viewed as one package or in 10 individual segments for small group study;
- DVD-ROM includes PDF of study material;
- Bonus features include Coach Dungy's key life verses, MP3 audio selections from the Quiet Strength audiobook, and tailgate recipes;
- Topics include "Stay focused on God during life's struggles and disappointments," "Live life with a sense of purpose and significance," "Toss materialism aside and enjoy the simple things," "Focus on gratitude, love, and joy," "Be salt and light to the world," "Move forward and persevere."
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.