When you said, I do, you entered marriage with high hopes, dreaming it would be supremely happy.
You never intended it to be miserable.
Millions of couples are struggling in desperate marriages. But the story doesn t have to end there. Dr. Gary Chapman writes, I believe that in every troubled marriage, one or both partners can take positive steps that have the potential for changing the emotional climate in their marriage.
"Desperate Marriages," the revised and updated edition of the award-winning" Loving Solutions," teaches youhow to:
- Recognize and reject the myths that hold you captive
- Better understand your spouse s behavior
- Take responsibility for your own thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Make choices that can have a lasting, positive impact on you and your spouse
An experienced marriage and family counselor, Gary Chapman speaks to those whose spouse is:
- A workaholic
- Verbally abusive
- Physically abusive
- Sexually abusive
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs
Marriage has the same potential to be miserable as it does to be blissful. Read "Desperate Marriage "to learn how you can turn things around. "