"Scared about raising your children in today's culture?"
With practical how-tos, this encyclopedic guide covers everything from using the Bible for drawing boundaries to teaching children how to forgive. It even includes a section encouraging parents, who think they've done everything wrong, by showing them that it's never too late for their children to change.
This hard-hitting, comprehensive guide shows parents, grandparents, and teachers how to shape children of character by:
* Spotting problems and correcting them before it's too late.
* Teaching children how to interact with society without falling prey to it
* Teaching children to command respect and avoid bullying
* Making children feel cherished and confident
* Guiding children to choose wise friends
* Building a home where children will be
Insulated from ills of the culture
* Instilling godly values