Graduation is a big day, but for many, it can also be a day filled with questions and uncertainty. From his best-selling book "The Seven Secrets," John Hagee gives graduates seven keys for success that can be applied to everyday living. He provides scriptures, personal insight, and encouragement, and he includes a "Key to Success" point along with decorative blank autograph/journal-type pages for collecting advice/ tips from family and friends. The seven secrets include:
- Secret One: Change the way you think and change the world
- Secret Two: Perseverance is key
- Secret Three: WYSIWYG-- what you see is what you get
- Secret Four: Mastering your personal enemy #1
- Secret Five: Communication 101
- Secret Six: Prayer--plugging into the power source
- Secret Seven: The undeniable laws of prosperityAbout the AuthorJohn Hagee is the senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a place of worship and teaching he founded in San Antonio, Texas. The nondenominational evangelical church now has more than 18,000 active members. Known best nationally for his End-Time writings, he has authored several fiction and nonfiction best sellers, including "What Every Man Wants in a Woman / What Every Woman Wants in a Man, The Seven Secrets, "and the national best seller "Jerusalem Countdown.