There Are No Accidents
In All Things Trust in God
Our Sunday Visitor
OUR SUNDAY VISITOR
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
...the hospital trauma-unit staff offered little hope that Fr. Benedict J. Groeschel, C.F.R., would survive. Then the news spread. And the prayers began. Now Fr. Groeschel reflects on the good that has come - and continues to come - from that horrific accident. And, responding to questions posed by noted British journalist John Bishop in an interview before the accident, Fr. Benedict reflects on:
- Founding the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- Spending time in jail for civil disobedience outside an abortion clinic
- Recognizing where God is when suffering intensifies and evil prospers
- Understanding Christ's feeling of abandonment on the cross
- Discovering and living one's vocation
- Loving the poor wholeheartedly
- Being "gently scolded" by Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- And more.
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Cokesbury Bible Finder
Cokesbury Curriculum Locator
Cokesbury Gift Finder
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2017 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.