In this, his first comprehensive study, author and financial coach James
Wise identifies the five scriptural principles for obtaining financial
freedom, and shows you exactly how to implement them no matter what your
Through language that is simple to understand, and a format that is
uncomplicated, he demonstrates in detail how to set realistic financial
goals when it comes to budgeting, saving, reducing debt, and giving.
By using information, charts, worksheets, applications, and real-life
scenarios from his financial workshops, you'll discover how easy it actually
is to immediately apply what you¹ve learned.
Do you accurately understand
- your own misconceptions toward money and finances?
- common but often unrecognized symptoms of materialism?
- how to improve your financial condition?
- what the credit-card comfort zone is, and how it affects your spending?
- how to break the vicious cycle of credit-card debt?
- how to plan your spending?
- how to accelerate your debt repayment and become debt-free?
- the benefits of a savings plan, and how to start one?
- the difference between ownership and stewardship?
- five scriptural principles for managing investments?
- how giving can unleash God's blessings in your life?
- what God's Word teaches about handling money?
Whether you want to simply master the basics or achieve new levels of
stewardship, you need Five Steps to Financial Freedom, the simple,
practical, scriptural guide to debt reduction and managing your money.