Faith Files: Bible Truths Discovered Every Week. Help children uncover the mysteries of God’s Word! Faith Files, an exciting curriculum developed by Bristol House, Ltd. and Cokesbury.
• Challenges students to solve a mystery each week
• Is fun and faith-forming
• Focuses on Scripture and how it transforms our lives
• Uses fictional children of various ages to introduce the lesson
• Includes Bible study, Wesleyan teaching and an issue of importance to children
• Contains a lesson each month related to United Methodist heritage and practice
• Includes photocopiable student pages
This undated children's material can be used in many different settings: Sunday school, mid-week sessions, church hour, after-school programs, or just about any educational setting imaginable. A separate leader’s guide is also available to help you use these resources for children’s clubs or other mid-week settings.
Where in the World are Jesus’ Disciples? Explores who missionaries are, how they meet physical and spiritual needs and demonstrate God’s power. Includes a Bible study of Elijah.
Includes a CD!