Prologue SundayPlus lets you control the projection of songs, images, movies, and other media. Use it for worship, teaching, or other meetings. The dual-screen system provides an operator's monitor for preview of the presentation, assuring confident control. Its simple visual interface makes sending an image to the projector as easy as point-and-click. There's no scrambling blindly up and down a list of text with your keyboard arrows.
Powerful, Capable, Flexible
- Easily control Powerpoint files!
- Play QuickTime, QuickTimeVR, MPEG, or AVI movie files!
- Open any song or text file for complete view of verses, chorus, etc...!
- Play Flash animations!
- Lay text over moving video!
- Access hundreds of transitions on-the-fly!
- Create a continuous message loop!
- Send a nursery page to worried parents!
- Send black or a specific logo to the screen instantly!
- Site license permits installation on multiple machines!
Minimum System Requirements
- 333 MHz Pentium 3 Computer
- 128 MB RAM
- Windows '98
- Two video cards, or a single card that supports dual monitors
- 100 mb disk space
- CDROM Drive
- *** The greatest drain on performance is tied to motion video. Anything that can be done to increase the flow of large data files, such as processor speed, hard drive speed, system RAM and video RAM will help. ***