This popular collection of books not only provides key Bible facts, character profiles, important places in history, and descriptive timelines, but it makes learning enjoyable.
"The Complete Book of Who's Who" provides readers with a complete listing of people in the Bible with descriptions of their lives and accomplishments.
This is your ultimate resource for learning about the people of the Bible. Perfect for when you’re
- Studying God’s Word
- Preparing a lesson for your small group
- Answering questions about people listed in the Bible
This popular reference book includes
- All the people in the Bible arranged in alphabetical order for easy reference
- Quick Takes on prominent people in the Bible that give information on their strengths, weaknesses, and lessons from their lives
Information and background that answers questions such as:
- Where does Barnabas first appear in the Bible?
- Who is Ezekiel’s father?
- Who is Belteshazzar, and how did God use him?
Get quick info about any person in the Bible!