This comprehensive and practical resource about relational youth ministry is designed to help youth leaders build active, healthy youth groups that lead students to commitment to Christ—through genuine relationships with their peers and youth workers. Theoretical enough to be used as a youth ministry text, yet practical enough for lay leaders to use effectively.
- Information on relational ministry.
- Understanding youth culture.
- Developing student leadership.
- Building youth staff.
- Discipling for lasting commitment.
- Stimulating individual faith.
- Effective counseling.
- Promoting a sense of mission and evangelism.
- Creative teaching of God's Word.
- Interrelating with parents and the whole church.
- Emphasizing authentic worship.
- And much more!