For more than seventy-five years "The Minister's Manual has been the single most comprehensive resource for preaching and worship available. Filled with completely new material for 2003, this nondenominational guide is the best source for sermons, prayers, insights, and inspiration for all-from pastors and lay leaders to Sunday school teachers and choir directors. The large format allows the book to lay flat, making it easy to use.
Turn to "The Minister's Manual for
- Complete sermons for the entire year, featuring both topical and lectionary preaching and worship aids to expand Sunday services
- Thought-provoking quotations and questions on life and religion to add breadth to your messages
- A treasury of practical sermon applications and commentaries
- Children's sermons for engaging young minds and a wealth of topics to ponder during small group discussions
- Calendars to help you remember important historical, cultural, and religious anniversaries