Faith, though it is as small as a mustard seed, is all that is needed to move mountains.
Faith, though it is confronted with doubts, rebounds stronger than ever because of them.
Faith, though tested by the fieriest of trials, comes through shining like pure gold.
To put it simply, faith is extraordinary
The faith of a believer is much more than wishful thinking. Faith is a certainty. Faith is believing that no matter how things appear on the surface, God is in control. Faith is a constant assurance based on God's track record in our lives and in the lives of the faithful throughout generations past. Our world, the church, and our own lives are filled with the overwhelming evidence of the faithfulness of God.
Extraordinary Faith unfolds a fresh understanding of what faith is and what it is not. Join Sheila Walsh as she leads you through the lessons faith teaches.
- God spared nothing to show us He is faithful
- Through faith, the impossible becomes possible
- Faith isn't about us, it's about who God is
- All we need is faith for the next step
- Wrestling with doubts strengthens our faith
- Faith means trusting God even when nothing makes sense