Prayers, presence, gifts, and service: Has a nice sound to it, doesn't it? The phrase just rolls off the tongue . . .
but within those words is a guide for stepping into a life that's beyond what we could ask for or imagine. It's not one of "have-to's" or "should's." Instead, it is one of great freedom, promise, and reward, one that will ultimately satisfy the thirst in our souls like nothing else.
--Adapted from Treasures of the Transformed Life by John Ed Mathison
More Than a Stewardship Program
A personal and congregational development course…with increased giving as one result.
This step-by-step stewardship program engages your entire congregation in reading John Ed Mathison’s forty-day study book, Treasures of the Transformed Life, and applying its wisdom to all areas of life, with expanded giving as a result.
This innovative approach to an annual stewardship campaign involves six weeks of synchronized church-wide focus on spiritual growth and emphasizes increased giving as a response to deepening faith. Congregations of any size can use this program.
The Campaign Kit Includes:
- Campaign Handbook: Step-by-step directions that make it easy for any stewardship chair or leader to know when, what, and how to conduct the stewardship campaign.
- Campaign Media DVD and CD-ROM: A training DVD with segments specifically for the Pastor and for the stewardship committee. A toolkit CD-ROM containing editable sermons that pastors can customize to amplify the themes that the congregation is studying and templates for creating communication pieces (bulletin inserts, posters, newsletters, letters, etc).
- Treasures of the Transformed Life (forty-day reading book). Order one copy for each adult in the congregation for the synchronized experience of growing in faith together through the six-week program.
- Participant's Workbook to use with Treasures of the Transformed Life for a six-week community-building small group study during the stewardship campaign. The Participant's Workbook contains the group discussion starters so that leadership can be shared among the group participants.
- Leader's Guide & DVD for small group study. Same text as the Participant's Workbook plus the DVD which contains a 6-8 minute introduction for each of the six weekly themes.
- Commitment Card
- RESOURCE KIT: Contains one each:
Treasures of the Transformed Life by John Ed Mathison
Leader's Guide & DVD
Campaign Media Folder (Training DVD & Toolkit CD-ROM)
To learn more about Transformed Giving click here.