Volume X: Acts; Introduction to Epistolary Literature; Romans; 1 Corinthians. Volume X contains an excellent Introduction to Epistolary Literature, plus comments on the New Testament books of Acts, Romans, and 1 Corinthians.
• Easy-to-use format—detailed, critical Commentary and Reflections (a detailed exposition growing directly out of the Commentary)
• Coverage of the entire Bible in twelve volumes
• Includes the Apocryphal/ Deuterocanonical books
• New material specifically prepared to meet the needs of today’s preachers, teachers, and students of the Bible
• The biblical text is divided into coherent and natural units
• The ecumenical roster of contributors includes top scholars and emerging new voices
• Contributors draw upon a variety of approaches
• Numerous visual aids (illustrations, maps, charts, timelines) enhance understanding and ease of use
• Introductions to each biblical book cover essential historical, literary, sociocultural, and theological issues
• The full texts and critical notes of the New International Version® and the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible are presented in parallel columns for quick reference and comparison.
Download The NIB Vol. 10 Errata Sheet
CD-ROM Version for the full Twelve Volumes is also available. Click here for more details.