The Dig Into the Bible
unit uses selected scriptures throughout its eight stations. They include:
- Stories of Daniel (Daniel 1-6)
- Food eaten by Bible people (Genesis 43:11; Exodus 29:7; Leviticus 20:24; Numbers 11:4-6; Deuteronomy 24:20-21; 1 Samuel 30:11-12; 2 Kings 4:41; Psalm 119:103; Isaiah 12:3; Luke 11:12).
- Scripture-based songs (Psalm 119:11, 12, 16, 105; Psalm 150; Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Matthew 22:36-40).
Children will explore the following:
- Though oral tradition God helped storytellers keep the stories of the Bible alive for hundreds of years before those stories were written down.
- God inspired many people to write down the stories and teachings of the Bible.
- God inspires people to read and study the Bible and helps them live faithfully.
- Learn how to find specific Bible verses in the Bible.
- Begin to learn the names of the books of the Bible.
- Learn that the Bible was written down by many people over hundreds of years.
- Learn that the Bible offers us a guide for daily living.
For more information about PowerXpress, go to www.powerxpress.com.