The Friendship unit uses the Bible story included in 1 Samuel 18:1-4. God loves us. One way to respond to God’s love is by being a faithful friend.
By the end of this unit children will:
- realize friends are one of God’s best gifts;
- learn that friends should be loyal to one another and take care of one another;
- understand we all need friends, and good friendships need God to be a part of the relationship;
- learn we respond to God’s love by being a faithful friend;
- explore what it means to be a friend and the importance of positive relationships;
- learn that God is a friend;
- acquire the tools, techniques and resources they need to develop good friendships.
For more information about PowerXpress, go to www.powerxpress.com.