This exciting resource will help engaged couples design a unique and meaningful wedding service. With guidance from their pastor, the couple can select the different elements of their wedding liturgy from a menu of choices in ceremonies from over twenty denominational traditions from around the world.
Some of the twenty-one resources include:
* The United Methodist Book of Worship
* Sacramentary (Roman Catholic)
* Alternative Services (Anglican Church of Canada)
* The Book of Worship (African Methodist Episcopal)
* The Methodist Service Book (England)
* The Alternative Service Book (1980, England)
* The Book of Common Prayer (Episcopal)
* The Book of Worship (United Church of Christ)
* Uniting in Worship (Australia)
* The Lutheran Book of Worship
* Book of Common Worship (Presbyterian Church U.S.A.)
* The Church of South India Book of Common Worship (Anglican)
* The Book of Common Order (Church of Scotland)
Need help selecting the appropriate Bible Study Resource?Be sure to check out our BibleFinder to help you find the right resources for your group.