The best in contemporary biblical scholarship is now available on CD-ROM, making it easily accessible to thousands of students, pastors, and church leaders who prepare sermons, research papers, and lessons using their computers. The New Interpreter's Bible® on CD-ROM
brings all 12 volumes of the print edition to electronic format.
- Coverage of the entire Bible in twelve volumes.
- Easy-to-use format--detailed, critical Commentary and Reflections (a detailed exposition growing directly out of the Commentary).
- Includes the Apocryphal/Deuterocanonical books.
- New material specifically prepared to meet the needs of today's preachers, teachers, and students of the Bible.
- The biblical text is divided into coherent and natural units.
- The ecumenical roster of contributors includes top scholars and emerging new voices.
- Contributors draw upon a variety of approaches.
- Numerous visual aids (illustrations, maps, charts, timelines) enhance understanding and ease of use.
- Introductions to each biblical book cover essential historical, literary, sociocultural, and thelogical issues.
- The full texts and critical notes of the New International Version ® and the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible are presented for quick reference and comparison.
- Uses Folio® shadow files for cut-and-paste capibilities.
- For Windows:
- 486 or higher PC.
- Windows 95 or higher. Vista Compatible.
- 16MB RAM
- 12MB Free Hard Disk Space.
- CD-ROM Drive