This convenient Bible study reference tool helps you search, study, and understand God's Word.
The Concordia Self-Study CD-ROM offers you the complete New International Version (NIV®) Bible text, Lutheran study notes and the Concordia Self-Study Commentary. Just install the CD-ROM on to your PC and make your research easy.
The CD-ROM also contain 45 other items to help you that can be unlocked for a nominal fee. These products include
- more than 200 maps
- Bible Translations: New King James Version, King James Version, New Revised Standard Version, God’s Word, Contemporary English Version, New American Standard Version (1995 update), New Living Translation, New Century Version, New American Bible, New Jerusalem Bible, Revised Standard Version, Living Bible, Reina Valeria Actualizada (Spanish), and King James Version Apocrypha
- Dictionaries: New Bible Dictionary, Vine’s Expository Dictionary, Dictionary of Biblical Tradition in English Literature, Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, and Strong’s Numbers with Brown, Driver, Briggs and Thayer Lexicons
- Background Information: New Manners and Customs of Bible Times, Exegetical Summary of Philippians, Wycliffe Historical Geography of Bible Lands, Archeological Encyclopedia of the Holy Land, Studies in Genesis, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge, New Testament Introduction, Introduction to the Old Testament Historical Books, Handbook to Bible Study, St Paul the Traveler and the Roman Citizen, Jewish Sects of the New Testament Era, The Complete Guide to Bible Versions, A General Introduction to the Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls Today, Josephus and the New Testament, and Who’s Who in Christian History
- Commentaries: Luther’s Commentary on Galatians and Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Theology and Church History: Martin Luther’s 95 Theses, English Portions of Lutheran Confessions 1.0, and Complete Works of Josephus
- Small Group Resources: Good Things Come in Small Groups and Getting Together: A Guide to Good Groups
These products can all be accessed by simply dialing a toll-free number (1-800-87-LOGOS) and requesting an access code.
System Requirements: 486/33MHz, 8 MB RAM, 10 MB available disk space and CD-ROM drive.
The Concordia Self-Study CD-ROM is a 16-bit application for Windows 3.1, Windows NT, Windows 95 or 98.