* Tear down the wall of silence: Fix your attention on God by reciting a favorite Scripture passage or find a quiet place for reflection and inspiration;
* Tear down the wall of mistrust: You must forgive God for not living up to your expectations. Then ask for his forgiveness for failing to live up to His;
* Tear down the wall of loneliness: Decide to spend some meaningful time with someone who needs to be loved, nurtured, and affirmed. Then tell God all the ways in which you enjoyed His presence;
* And many more.
* Larry Keefauver's 18 books have sold over 1.5 million copies. His latest book, When God Doesn't Heal Now (Thomas Nelson, 2000), received critical acclaim, including a starred review in Publishers Weekly.
* The author's other books include Hugs for Grandparents (Howard Publishing, 1998).
* Larry Keefauver holds a Masters of Divinity and a Doctor of Ministry degree from Texas Christian University. He is senior editor of Ministries Today magazine and co-pastor of The Gathering Place Worhip Center near Orlando, Florida.