How do you break out and experience your full potential? The answer lies in a simple yet profound process to change the way you think about your life and help you accomplish what's truly important. In this seven-week companion to his book, Your Best Life Now, Joel Osteen provides the ultimate tool to help you reach these goals. With this journal you are equipped to experience victory, joy, and satisfaction every day!
Joel invites you to continue on your journey to a brighter future as you incorporate his seven life-changing principles into your daily life:
* One: Enlarge your vision
* Two: Develop a healthy self-image
* Three: Discover the power of your thoughts and words
* Four: Let go of the past
* Five: Find strength through adversity
* Six: Live to give
* Seven: Choose to be happy.
Take this opportunity to reaffirm that your life has a divine purpose and destiny. With unique insights and encouragement that will help you overcome every obstacle you may encounter, this journal will help you put these principles to work, and you will no doubt start living Your Best Life Now!
Your Best Life Now Journal brings readers one step closer to achieving lifelong happiness through Osteen's doses of daily scripture, inspirational thoughts and insights, guiding questions, and space for personal reflection.
Services from Joel Osteen's ministries are broadcast in over 100 million households in America on BET, ABC Family Channel, PAX, TBN, Discovery Channel, USA Network, and Daystar.
- Since Joel Osteen assumed leadership of Lakewood Church in October 1999, Lakewood has grown in every area of ministry, doubling in attendance in the past two years alone. The church will move into Houston's Compaq Arena in Spring 2005.
- Beginning in February; Joel Osteen will host 13 stadium events in 2005, starting in Dallas, Texas.