Celebrate Recovery Bible New International Version
ZONDERVAN PUB HOUSE
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
The Celebrate Recovery Bible supports the growing Celebrate recovery movement now in thousands of churches worldwide and is the foundational resource helping those struggling with the circumstances of their lives to rise above hurts, hang-ups, and habits. The Celebrate Recovery Bible offers readers hope, encouragement, and the empowerment to rise above their hurts, hang-ups, and habits. With features based on eight principles Jesus voiced in his Sermon on the Mount, this insightful Bible is for those struggling with the circumstances of their lives and the habits they are trying to control. Based on the proven and successful Celebrate Recovery program developed by John Baker and Rick Warren at Saddleback Church.
• Articles explain 8 Celebrate Recovery principles and accompanying 12 steps
• 112 lessons unpack 8 recovery principles in practical terms
• Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
• 114 full-page biblical character studies illustrate recovery principles
• 30 days of devotional readings
• Side-column reference system keyed to the 8 recovery principles and topical index
• Complete text of the New International Version
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Cokesbury Bible Finder
Cokesbury Curriculum Locator
Cokesbury Gift Finder
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2017 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.