This practical look at sexual purity is written directly to teens in a frank, accessible, and totally honest style to help them make decisions for sexual integrity. When Good Guys Are Tempted discusses factors surrounding sexual temptation and presents a strategy to encourage and assist young men to lead morally pure lives. Author Bill Perkins offers success stories as well as testimonies of false solutions. Readers will:
• Understand why “wrong” things seem so “right” and how sexual appetites get out of control
• Learn to filter and deal with the elements of teens’ pop culture work
• Find freedom to confront and defeat the demons of sexual compromise, bad habits, and feelings of guilt—breaking addictive cycles
• User-friendly ways to make healthy decisions and act on them.
• Discover strategies for ongoing victory
Upside-down. Turned around. Sound like a typical day for you? invert books meet you where you are—in the twisted, flipped around places in your life. You’ve got so many relationships to focus on—God, others, and even yourself—invert books will help you figure out how to give yourself fully to all of them. invert tackles the difficult topics that are important to you—and will help you turn to focus on God more clearly.