Ready to introduce your junior highers to wild examples of spiritual maturity? Check out biblical adventures of these people and the character qualities they exemplify -- real people who, in wild Bible stories, did really wild things for God:
- Kid King . . . Josiah (influencing others)
- Wise Guy, the King of Good Decisions . . . Solomon (wise decisions)
- Little Timmy, the Teenage Teacher . . . Timothy (living for God while still a young teen)
- Dave's posse . . . David's mighty men (doing outrageous things for God)
- Whiney Bro, the Fair-Share Demander . . . the Prodigal Son's brother (demanding your rights)
- Moe's Mom, the Cruise Director . . . Moses' mother (trusting God in difficult situations)
- Pete, the Second-Chance Wonder . . . Peter (God's forgiveness)
- Samantha, the Water Woman . . . the woman at the well (racism).
You won't believe all the off-the-wall discussion starters, video ideas, scripts, games with a point -- and, of course, Bible passages you can use to springboard junior highers into topics that don't just mean the world to them, but are the world. Friendship. Embarrassment. Rights. Racism. Each lesson reaches back into history to underline for junior highers the reality of Old and New Testament people and principles -- and then reaches forward, challenging your students to make better decisions, better friends, better lives.
Each lesson thoroughly preps you to teach it, including convenient reminders of what materials you need and when you need them. And in each lesson students dig into Wild Pages that bring scriptural principles right into the kids' own experience. 12 lessons