Creativity is when we add, not subtract. It solves a problem, answers a question, helps someone, or expresses an idea. And to the one seeking God, creativity is the active ingredient of faith. In reading this book, readers will:
- Discover how to “add value” to every aspect of life.
- Be introduced to new ways of thinking.
- Find a path for living a more fulfilling, creative, dynamic life.
- Be inspired with a picture for unlocking their potential.
- Encounter a fresh perspective.
- Remix culture.
While it may help to have a certain amount of intelligence, opportunity, and money, creativity is something that has no limit and has an even stronger correlation to fulfillment. Undeniably, creativity is the foundation for passion and the fuel for purpose.
Len Wilson, a creativity director, gives us a book that helps readers move a little closer to achieving a creative, full life, to know who they are, to understand their passions, to learn the craft of creativity as an act of faith, and to surrender these gifts to God.