Do you love being on the water? Is holding a rod and reel one of your favorite outdoor activities? Outdoorsman and bestselling author Steve Chapman takes you to lakes, streams, rivers, and oceans to explore fishing and discover life-changing insights from God's Word. In these devotions about fishing for trout, bass, catfish, shark, and more, you'll discover:
- why pestering a water snake isn't such a good idea
- how treble hooks turn into reminders to avoid sin
- where to turn when angling becomes a temptation
- how cleaning a shark reveals the joy of God's mercy and grace
- what unexpected truth is revealed when Jesus walked on water
Join Steve as he casts into the deep pools of God's wisdom to share life-altering insights, uplifting spiritual truths, and unabashed enthusiasm for living for Christ. You'll enjoy these adventures of being on the water with God, family, and friends.