Grapple(R) Preteen Sunday School--Help preteens grapple with the real questions in their lives.
NEW Grapple features:
- NEW lower price
- Now NON-dated--available to order any quarter
Help 4th - 6th graders OWN their faith...
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. "What difference can I make? What if I pray really hard, and God says no? How do I know God's voice?"
Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it.
These lessons--based on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-olds--grab their attention and don't let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides wise choices.
This Grapple Pak gives you:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts.
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking. Plus 3 countdown videos, all on one DVD.
- 12 reproducible, customizable lessons based on three quarterly themes.
- 12 Grapple Prayer & Dares that challenge kids to apply what they've learned.
Being a preteen may not be easy. But it can be exciting. Discover God's truth together with kids and turn their awkward years into awesome years.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.
12 preteen-selected topics. Real-life questions--straight-from-the-Bible answers:
Relationships: Why in the World?
"- What Difference Can I Make?"
"- ""Why Can't Countries Get Along?"
"- Why Isn't There Enough to Go Around?"
"- Is Our Environment Really Falling Apart?"
Faith Questions: Is Prayer Pointless?
"- ""What Takes God So Long?"
"- ""Do My Prayers Bore God?"
"- ""What if I Pray Really Hard, and God Says No?"
"- ""What's the Right Way to Pray?"
Choices: Choices, Choices
"- Who Should I Listen To?"
"- How Do I Know God's Voice?"
"- What if It Doesn't Feel Wrong?"
"- What if I Mess Up?"