When we live, when we worship, when we pray, do we really encounter God? What are God’s qualities, and what effect do they have on us? In this simple, inspiring book, pastor and author Tom Berlin introduces us to the living God and urges us to respond. Includes Scripture, helpful quotations, and space for journaling.
1. God’s Majesty and My Reverence
2. God’s Fidelity and My Trust
3. God’s Purity and My Humility
4. God’s Authority and My Obedience
5. God’s Righteousness and My Work for Justice
6. God’s Graciousness and My Love of Others