When Jesus was walking the earth, everyone had a theory about who he was--healer, revolutionary, king, friend, humble carpenter. But out of the vast complexity of characteristics and ideas there emerges one simple word that no one can deny: "Rabbi."
These 36 Bible studies capture the heart of Jesus the Rabbi. He was a revolutionary, miracle-working, loving, powerful, divine teacher. For those whose minds are ready to be expanded, whose hearts are hungering to be touched, and whose lives are ripe for growth, John Ortberg and Bill Hybels invites people of all ages and backgrounds to pull up a chair and dig into the life lessons of Jesus captured in the Bible throughout the Gospels.
Designed for use as personal Bible study or group study, the interactive format will help readers grow in their ability to reflect the character of Jesus.
- Twelve Studies on the Sermon on the Mount by Bill Hybels
- Six Studies on The Lord's Prayer by John Ortberg
- Six Studies on the Parables by John Ortberg
- Six Studies on The Passion Story by Bill Hybels
- Six Studies on Luke by Bill Hybels