Do you find yourself spending a lot of time figuring out when to say yes and when to say no, thinking about how to manage your time, reduce stress, do your best for your family, find a little time for yourself? Lysa TerKeurst found herself in that same situation until she learned the power of the best yes, the choice that shapes all of our other choices.
In this six-session study, Lysa uses her signature mix of transparency, Scripture-laced insight, and "been there" humor to suggest usable strategies for making wise decisions day by day.
Lysa will help you and your group:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small no.
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
- Set Your Heart to Wisdom
- Establish a Pattern of Wisdom
- Practice Wisdom
- Predetermine Your Best Yes
- Avoid the Traps of People Pleasing
- Build a Best Yes Legacy
Designed for use withThe Best Yes DVD 97801400205943 (sold separately).