Be a stronger, more effective dad, family man, and man of God.
Described as a devoted family man, strong Christian, generous philanthropist, and passionate sports fan, Josh Turner is one busy guy. And despite his recording schedule, award shows, and national tour dates, a few of his biggest priorities in life are to instill good values into his three young sons, be a devoted husband, and be a strong testimony for God.
In this compilation, Josh shares fun and meaningful thoughts and personal stories--ranging from his childhood years to today--and weaves in spiritual insight for men who want to be better dads, husbands, and men of God. He covers a variety of topics such as living and working with integrity, facing your fears, surrounding yourself with good company, trusting God's plans, standing up for the least of these--topics every man can relate to and draw from to grow in his spiritual and personal journeys.
This is a great gift for any Josh Turner or country music fan with conservative family values.
Features & Benefits:
- Josh's country fan base includes almost 1.4 million Facebook fans and over 135,000 Twitter followers
- Foreword by Jase Robertson of Duck Dynasty
- Provides much needed practical advice and spiritual encouragement for men and dads and the unique challenges they face
- Features personal insights and true stories from a trusted role model in both Christian and secular markets
- Perfect Father's Day gift for men, husbands, and dads of all ages