For the first time all Nooma short films are available in one specially priced package. Each topical film explores the world from a perspective of Jesus. The films were developed by and feature Rob Bell, bestselling author, speaker and international teacher. These films have sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide.
1. Rain – Where’s God when life isn’t going like we want it to?
2. Flame – Could love be the most misunderstood and misused word in our vocabulary?
3. Trees – Do our lives even matter?
4. Sunday – Do we get so wrapped up in religion that we miss out on what’s important to God?
5. Noise – Why are we so afraid of silence?
6. Kickball – If God really cares about us, why don’t we have what we want?
7. Luggage – Why is it sometimes so hard to forgive?
8. Dust – What does God see in us?
9. Bullhorn – Can we really love God without loving others?
10. Lump – What do we do when our past catches up with us?
11. Rhythm – Are our lives in tune with God’s plan for the world?
12. Matthew – How do we deal with the pain we suffer when we lose someone?
13. Rich – Is it possible that God has blessed us so that we can be a blessing to others?
14. Breathe – Is our physical breath actually a picture of a deeper spiritual reality?
15. You – Do we get so hung up on debating and defending our faith that we miss out on the point of it?
16. Store – Is anger the issue, or is the real problem what you get angry about?
17. Today – Can we become so consumed with the past that we can’t see the beauty of today?
18. Name – Are we so concerned with what others think that we miss out on being who God created us to be?
19. Open – does prayer really help?
20. Shells – Are we so busy that we miss out on what we’re supposed to be doing?
21. She – Why do we overlook the feminine characteristics of God?
22. Tomato – Do we try so hard to be something we are not, that we miss out on how to truly live?
23. Corner- Why do we often feel empty even when we get what we want?
24. Whirlwind – What do we do when there aren’t nice, neat answers?