Customers will purchase, be given a serial number, and then install (download) the program, all from the Rite Stuff website
This superb software program contains all Rite Series materials in one downloadable application. You no longer have to remember hundreds of details and rubrics to create interesting and varied liturgies (worship services). We've done the legwork for churches by preparing over 30 templates so that churches can create a formatted order of service (worship bulletin) for review and export (to print and web). You can customize each order of service, maintain a searchable service history, and easily utilize the church's rich liturgical resources using this hardworking application.
Note that The Rite Stuff 2.0 is for Episcopal churches and uses material from the Book of Common Prayer as well as incorporates music from Episcopal hymnals and supplements, and other official denominational resources.
There is a significant amount of information on the new Rite Stuff 2.0 website, including pricing information:
• Click here to download (http://www.ritestuff.org/pricing.html)
Past Rite Stuff Versions:
• You do not need to have an earlier version of Rite Stuff in order for Rite Stuff 2.0 to function fully and properly. NOTE: The Rite Stuff 2.0 will not update your existing Rite Stuff, but install as a new application. If you need technical support during the installation process, please e-mail email@example.com.
Features and Benefits of The Rite Stuff 2.0
• Full editing capabilities in the Customize screen allow you to modify any paragraph in your service prior to export so that you can customize the language of your service completely.
• Music flows across page boundaries seamlessly so you don’t end up with white space in your leaflet.
• The Custom Music Database allows you to upload scanned images (PNG only) in addition to words and copyright information.
• A built-in Clip Art Library allows you to store graphics for use in your leaflet.
• Additional Material elements have been expanded to allow you to add text, clip art, music, and page breaks anywhere in your leaflet.
• You can choose between using the RCL or the 1979 BCP lectionaries on the Settings screen.
• The Rite Stuff Main window is fully resizable and can be positioned anywhere on your screen.
• Print Preview Windows stand alone and allow you to keep as many of them open for reference as you wish without interfering with your work.
• You can export service leaflet inserts and reader’s copies from the Readings screen, or choose to export them during the export process along with a Presider’s Altar Copy.
• Print Preview allows you to export the preview window content to PDF format in addition to copying to the clipboard
• Add or Delete music directly from the Music Summary screen.
• The newly designed Hymnal Browser (formerly Rite Song) allows you to select multiple pieces of music to add to your queue prior to export.
• The music images in the Hymnal Browser are higher resolution PNG files, and are available as split image files to allow your music to flow across page boundaries.
• Music exported from the Hymnal Browser automatically includes graphics, words (DOC), permissions forms, and details for each piece of music in one exported folder. There is no need to export separately.
• The Rite Stuff gathers up all of your service leaflet resources in a single zip file that you can save wherever you’d like.
• You can export your leaflet in more flexible and industry standard formats like DOC, PDF, and HTML. This means that your leaflet is more compatible with a variety of word processing and page layout programs and can even be posted on the web.
• A completely redesigned Rite Stuff is more modern and easier on the eye. Better typography, more white space, and a cleaner color palette make it easier to read and work.
• The Library has been expanded to include the entire Enriching Our Worship Series, Holy Women Holy Men 2009 Trial Use edition, and resources for same-sex blessings as authorized by General Convention
Services Contained in The Rite Stuff
• The Holy Eucharist, Rites 1 and 2
• Morning Prayer with or without the Eucharist, Rites 1 and 2
• Evening Prayer with or without the Eucharist, Rites 1 and 2
• Pastoral Services of Baptism, Confirmation, Marriage, Burial, and Burial of a Child
• All Lent and Holy Week Services, including Tenebrae
• Ordination Services for Bishop, Priest, and Deacon
• Occasional Services of Advent or Christmas Lessons and Carols and the Celebration for a Home
Resources Contained in the Rite Stuff 2.0 Library
The 1979 Book of Common Prayer (English, French and Spanish), Book of Occasional Services 2003, Lesser Feasts and Fasts 2009, Enriching Our Worship 1-5, Holy Women Holy Men 2009 Trial Use Edition, The Plainsong Psalter, The Anglican Chant Psalter, El Himnario Selecciones, The Rite Light Commentary 2009 (RCL), The Rite Word 2009 (RCL), I Will Bless You and You Will Be a Blessing (English, French, and Spanish), Interactive Hymnal Browser with The Hymnal 1982 including Service Music, LEVAS II, Wonder Love and Praise, Voices Found, My Heart Sings Out, and Enriching Our Music II and II, and a Custom Clip Art Library.
Number of Users
When a church purchases The Rite Stuff, they can have two users in the church (or other organization) using the program . If they want/need more people using the program, they can purchase a site license to have more than the first 2 users. Such a church or other organization should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Compatibility (with multi-user operating systems)
The Rite Stuff will work with these operating systems:
• Windows Vista, 7, and Windows 8 (administrator must install; any users can share the data).
• Mac OS X, Including full compatibility with Snow Leopard (10.6) and higher, including Mavericks (10.9)
Where to Purchase
• Customers will purchase, be given a serial number, and then install (download) the program, all from the Rite Stuff website.
30-day Free Trial option
• Churches can sign up and take a free 30-day trial. They will download the full product and have use of it for 30 days. They can do so after the product releases by visiting the Rite Stuff website or http://www.ritestuff.org/trial.html.
Customers can easily upgrade from a free trial to a full purchase without re-installing