Pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala explores the person and work of the Holy Spirit in this six-session small group Bible study that will bring a fresh sense of God s power to your church and your life.
What happens when the Holy Spirit moves powerfully within a church? Through this six-session study you will learn how:
- To make room for the Spirit s action in your life and in your church
- God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do
- To listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God s Word to your life
- The Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships; how a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world
- Your church can become a place where people regularly experience God s presence and his power.
This Participant Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, a helpful Leader s Guide and much more. It s designed to be used with the companion When God s Spirit Moves DVD (sold separately).
1. Agent in the Shadows
2. Power Source
3. The Best Bible Teacher
4. Water, Wind, and Fire
5. Who s in Control?
6. Help When We Need it Most
Appendix: A Long Night in Indianapolis