This practical and inspirational guide is for all who feel excited yet daunted at the prospect of taking on a leadership role, whether it be first-time leaders, or those taking on bigger, more demanding roles.
This user-friendly companion will build confidence and increase competence. It focuses on identifying and strengthening core skills and gifts, including:
- building your supporter base
- living with your wobbles
- enjoying stepping into the unknown
- being willing to take responsibility
- motivating others
- making decisions well
- sitting lightly to uncertainty
- knowing how to handle conflict.
Ideal if you are starting out on a new career or climbing the ladder, The Emerging Leader combines down-to-earth practical advice with timeless insights and wisdom.