The Tween Leader’s Guide offers complete lesson plans to provide all you need to lead and inspire tweens and help them live their faith.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets provide additional activities
• One-year Bible survey follows the Christian Year, giving tweens an overview of the Bible as they grow into youth
• Flexible session plans
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to tweens
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of tweens, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their tweens’ everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Unit 1: Discipleship Is About . . .
1. Being Thankful (Jesus heals ten men)
2. Praising (Palm Sunday)
3. Giving Generously (the widow’s offering)
4. Communion (the Last Supper)
5. Prayer (Jesus prays in the Garden)
Unit 2: The Cross Is About . . .
6. Suffering (Jesus’ betrayal, arrest, trial)
7. Death (Jesus’ death)
9. Encountering Jesus (the road to Emmaus)
Unit 3: The Church Is About . . .
10. Proclaiming (the Great Commission)
11. The Holy Spirit (Pentecost)
12. Sharing (forming communities)
13. Equality (Tabitha, Lydia, Phoebe)