The Preschool Fun Pak will delight preschoolers with creative activities—a fun way to help them remember what they’ve learned.
• Thirteen creative punch-out activities
• Requires few supplies, making it economical for churches
• Reinforces the Bible story and develops the story’s importance to the child
• Self-directed activities help develop preschoolers’ independent learning skills
• Craft activities encourage children to express their blossoming faith through a creative and fun outlet
• Provides a take-home activity to bring the Bible story into the child’s daily life
Themes – Winter 2013-2014
Unit 1 The Birth of Jesus
I celebrate the birth of Jesus.
She gave birth to her firstborn child, a son, wrapped him snugly, and laid him in a manger.
--Luke 2:7, CEB
Unit 2 The Life of Jesus
My faith in God grows as I grow.
Jesus matured in wisdom and years, and in favor with God and with people.
--Luke 2:52, CEB
Unit 3 Jesus’ Ministry
I know that God sent Jesus to teach me how to live.
We know that God has sent you to teach us. You could not work these miracles, unless God were with you.
--John 3:2, CEV