The Older Elementary Faith Guide is a unique magazine that kids will love! It provides creative ways for kids to live out their faith.
• An engaging magazine with activities designed to capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible’s message
• Connects children to the Bible so they become closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Speaks to their lives today and helps them apply their faith every day
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure each child can be reached in a way that’s meaningful to him or her
Unit 1 The Birth of Jesus
I celebrate the birth of Jesus.
She gave birth to her firstborn child, a son, wrapped him snugly, and laid him in a manger.
--Luke 2:7, CEB
Unit 2 The Life of Jesus
My faith in God grows as I grow.
Jesus matured in wisdom and years, and in favor with God and with people.
--Luke 2:52, CEB
Unit 3 Jesus’ Ministry
I know that God sent Jesus to teach me how to live.
We know that God has sent you to teach us. You could not work these miracles, unless God were with you.
--John 3:2, CEV