The Tween Leader’s Guide offers complete lesson plans to provide all you need to lead and inspire tweens and help them live their faith.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets provide additional activities
• One-year Bible survey follows the Christian Year, giving tweens an overview of the Bible as they grow into youth
• Flexible session plans
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to tweens
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of tweens, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their tweens’ everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Unit 1: Christmas Is About . . .
1. Hope (Isaiah)
2. Trusting God (Elizabeth and Zechariah)
3. Faith (Mary and Joseph)
4. God Being With Us (Jesus is born)
5. Worshiping Jesus (the wise men)
Unit 2: The Gospels Tell Us About . . .
6. Baptism (the baptism of Jesus)
7. Calling (Jesus calls the twelve)
8. Miraculous Signs (Jesus calms the storm)
9. How to Treat Others (the Sermon on the Plain)
Unit 3: The Gospels Tell Us About . . .
10. Forgiveness (the woman anoints Jesus)
11. Knowing Jesus (the Transfiguration)
12. Having Faith (Jesus heals Bartimaeus)
13. Being Humble (the parable of the banquet)