The Middle Elementary Fun Pak will help children get crafty with hands-on projects that reinforce their developing skills.
• Thirteen creative craft activities and easy-to-follow instructions
• Requires few supplies, making it economical for churches
• Colorful and easy to use so kids will connect with the activities
• Reinforces the Bible story and develops the story’s importance to the child
• Supports the child’s independent learning skills
• Age-appropriate craft activities encourage children to express their faith development through a creative and fun outlet
• Provides a take-home activity to connect parents and kids through God’s Word
Themes – Winter 2013-2014
Unit 1 The Birth of Jesus
I celebrate the birth of Jesus.
She gave birth to her firstborn child, a son, wrapped him snugly, and laid him in a manger.
--Luke 2:7, CEB
Unit 2 The Life of Jesus
My faith in God grows as I grow.
Jesus matured in wisdom and years, and in favor with God and with people.
--Luke 2:52, CEB
Unit 3 Jesus’ Ministry
I know that God sent Jesus to teach me how to live.
We know that God has sent you to teach us. You could not work these miracles, unless God were with you.
--John 3:2, CEV