Equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools with this Early Elementary Resource Pak with Music CD-ROM!
• Large (12” x 18”), colorful, easy-to-use posters that reinforce the Bible story, plus games, storytelling figures, cards, and puppets
• Colorful attendance chart makes it easy for leaders to get to know their kids, and the festive birthday chart is a great tool for leaders to acknowledge special days
• Quarterly Music CD-ROM with PowerPoints®, song sheets, and instrumental tracks
• Activities encourage friendships among children and fortify the relationship between leaders and their kids
• Provides items children can actually touch and manipulate as they tell and retell the Bible story so they fully understand the story’s meaning
• Provides games that engage the children with each other and emphasize faith learning and the Bible story
Themes – Winter 2013-2014
Unit 1 The Birth of Jesus
I celebrate the birth of Jesus.
She gave birth to her firstborn child, a son, wrapped him snugly, and laid him in a manger.
--Luke 2:7, CEB
Unit 2 The Life of Jesus
My faith in God grows as I grow.
Jesus matured in wisdom and years, and in favor with God and with people.
--Luke 2:52, CEB
Unit 3 Jesus’ Ministry
I know that God sent Jesus to teach me how to live.
We know that God has sent you to teach us. You could not work these miracles, unless God were with you.
--John 3:2, CEV