The Preschool Leader’s Guide is easy to lead and fast to prepare; these lessons are biblically grounded, educationally sound, flexible, and fun!
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Helps leaders be faithful role models and lead their children to personally meet God every week
• Leaders can organize each and every session quickly and easily
• Provides ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to preschool children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives so they become lifelong followers of Jesus
• Also available as a download
Themes – Winter 2013-2014
Unit 1 The Birth of Jesus
I celebrate the birth of Jesus.
She gave birth to her firstborn child, a son, wrapped him snugly, and laid him in a manger.
--Luke 2:7, CEB
Unit 2 The Life of Jesus
My faith in God grows as I grow.
Jesus matured in wisdom and years, and in favor with God and with people.
--Luke 2:52, CEB
Unit 3 Jesus’ Ministry
I know that God sent Jesus to teach me how to live.
We know that God has sent you to teach us. You could not work these miracles, unless God were with you.
--John 3:2, CEV