The Preschool Fun Pak will delight preschoolers with creative activities—a fun way to help them remember what they’ve learned.
• Thirteen creative punch-out activities
• Requires few supplies, making it economical for churches
• Reinforces the Bible story and develops the story’s importance to the child
• Self-directed activities help develop preschoolers’ independent learning skills
• Craft activities encourage children to express their blossoming faith through a creative and fun outlet
• Provides a take-home activity to bring the Bible story into the child’s daily life
Themes – Fall 2013
Unit 1 From Judges to Kings
I am called to be a servant of God.
Speak, LORD. Your servant is listening.
--1 Samuel 3:9, CEB
Unit 2 David the King
God’s love is with me all the days of my life.
I will live in the LORD’s house as long as I live.
--Psalm 23:65, CEB
Unit 3 Prophets and Kings
The Bible teaches me how God wants me to live.
Teach me your way, LORD, so that I can walk in your truth.
--Psalm 86:11, CEB