On the Go: Tween Leader's Guide Fall 2013
Complete lesson plans provide all you need to lead and inspire tweens and help them live their faith.
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
The Tween Leader’s Guide offers complete lesson plans to provide all you need to lead and inspire tweens and help them live their faith.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets provide additional activities
• One-year Bible survey follows the Christian Year, giving tweens an overview of the Bible as they grow into youth
• Flexible session plans
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to tweens
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of tweens, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their tweens’ everyday lives
• Also available as a download Themes for Tweens
Unit 1: The Bible Is About…
1. Creation (made in God’s image)
2. Trusting God (Noah and the Flood)
3. Keeping Promises (God’s covenant with Abraham)
4. Meeting Challenges (Jacob wrestles with God)
5. Using Our Talents (Joseph interprets dreams)
Unit 2: The Bible Is About . . .
6. God Providing (the people wander)
7. Working Together (the walls of Jericho)
8. Being Called by God (Samuel’s call)
9. Discerning God’s Will (the anointing of Saul)
Unit 3: The Bible Is About . . .
10. Being Anointed by God (the anointing of David)
11. Worshiping God (Solomon builds the Temple)
12. Living Faithfully (Hezekiah rules Judah)
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.