Slick and splashy, this colorful 24-page On the Go Student Tween Magazine engages young people with timely, thought-provoking articles.
• 24 fun-filled pages cover 13 Bible-based sessions and activities designed just for tweens ages 11 and up
• Provides a complete overview of the Bible in just one year
• Interesting articles and thought-provoking questions written to challenge, entertain, and engage tween minds
• Connects with tweens’ faith development through age-appropriate lessons about the Bible and its meaning, while emphasizing a relationship with God through Jesus Christ
• Developed for Sunday morning use but can also stand alone as an outreach tool to tweens
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all tweens can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes - Fall
Unit 1: The Bible Is About...
Session 1: Creation (made in God's image)
Session 2: Trusting God (Noah and the Flood)
Session 3: Keeping Promises (God's covenant with Abraham and Sarah)
Session 4: Meeting Challenges (Jacob wrestles with God)
Session 5: Using Our Talents (Joseph interprets dreams)
Unit 2: The Bible Is About . . .
Session 6: God Providing (the people wander)
Session 7: Working Together (the walls of Jericho)
Session 8: Being Called By God (Samuel's call)
Session 9: Discerning God's Will (the anointing of Saul)
Unit 3: The Bible Is About...
Session 10: Being anointed By God (the anointing of David)
Session 11: Worshiping God (Solomon builds the Temple)
Session 12: Living Faithfully (Hezekiah rules Judah)
Session 13: God's Faithfulness (Jerusalem is destroyed)