Grow, Proclaim, Serve! Early Elementary Resource Pak Fall 2013
Grow your faith by leaps and bounds
Equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools!
Book with CD-ROM
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
Equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools with this Early Elementary Resource Pak with Music CD-ROM!
• Large (12” x 18”), colorful, easy-to-use posters that reinforce the Bible story, plus games, storytelling figures, cards, and puppets
• Colorful attendance chart makes it easy for leaders to get to know their kids, and the festive birthday chart is a great tool for leaders to acknowledge special days
• Quarterly Music CD-ROM with PowerPoints®, song sheets, and instrumental tracks
• Activities encourage friendships among children and fortify the relationship between leaders and their kids
• Provides items children can actually touch and manipulate as they tell and retell the Bible story so they fully understand the story’s meaning
• Provides games that engage the children with each other and emphasize faith learning and the Bible story
Themes – Fall 2013
Unit 1 From Judges to Kings
I am called to be a servant of God.
Speak, LORD. Your servant is listening.
--1 Samuel 3:9, CEB
Unit 2 David the King
God’s love is with me all the days of my life.
I will live in the LORD’s house as long as I live.
--Psalm 23:65, CEB
Unit 3 Prophets and Kings
The Bible teaches me how God wants me to live.
Teach me your way, LORD, so that I can walk in your truth.
--Psalm 86:11, CEB
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.