With his signature wit and commonsense psychology, internationally recognized family expert and "New York Times" bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman helps parents:
- communicate with the "whatever" generation
- establish healthy boundaries and workable guidelines
- gain respect--even admiration--from their teenager
- turn selfish behavior around
- navigate the critical years with confidence
- pack their teenager's bags with what they need for life now and in the future
- become the major difference maker in their teenager's life
Teenagers can successfully face the many temptations of adolescence and grow up to be great adults. And parents, Dr. Leman says, are the ones who can make all the difference, because they count far more in their teenager's life than they'll ever know . . . even if their teenager won't admit it (at least until she's in college and wants to know how to do the laundry).
Need help selecting the appropriate Bible Study Resource?Be sure to check out our BibleFinder to help you find the right resources for your group.