The Early Elementary Leader’s Guide offers you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to middle elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes - Summer
Unit 1 Making Choices
I choose to follow God.
You, Lord, are all I want! You are my choice.
~Psalm 16:5, CEV
Unit 2 Having Courage
God gives me courage.
Hope in the Lord! Be strong! Let your heart take courage! Hope in the Lord!
~Psalm 24:17, CEB
Unit 3 Being Friends
Friends love and care for one another.
Friends love all the time.
~Proverbs 17:17, CEB